Tuesday 8 July 2014

Sarsen technology hosts work experience student from local school!



Hi! My name is Harvey and I’m on Work Experience here at Sarsen Technology from the 7th to the 11th July and also I come from the school St Johns.


Let’s Talk About Me!

I’m 15 years old, soon to become 16 in December. I have a monthly job delivering a paper round in the area that I live. I have a few hobbies, including biking, football and playing video games with my mates.  I want to be involved in engineering in my future career so I hope this work experience will help me decide which path I want to take.

 
What do I want to achieve whilst being at Sarsen?

I want to know if this is the sort of thing that I would like to do in Engineering later in life, eg financial or technical support. I hope that being able to learn about the different aspects of the company will give me a good idea about the area I would like to work in.






Why Did I Choose Sarsen Technology?

I picked Sarsen because it’s a local engineering company who are successful across a number of different technologies. What they do was intriguing to me, and I wanted to see what their part in engineering was, for example – do they make products, how they sell them etc. They can teach me about the types of engineering they do, and can give me advice for the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment